Andy’s Appliance Repair was established in Lincoln, NE, back in 1971 by George “Bud” Andrews and his wife, Jane. From day one, Andy’s Appliance Repair has been locally owned and operated, but what does that really mean? Plenty of businesses are locally owned and operated, but none take that to heart quite like we do. Whether it’s a major appliance repair or just a refrigerator ice maker repair, we take exceptional care of our customers.
The Guest Mentality
The Guest Mentality is at the core of our customer service values at Andy’s Appliance Repair. The Guest Mentality is the process that we make sure every technician is familiar with. We make sure that when a technician enters your home, they are:
- In a clean and pressed Andy’s uniform
- Driving a clearly marked Andy’s van
- Knocking on the door, rather than ringing the bell (we want to respect families that may have sleeping babies)
- Removing their shoes
- Putting on booties to avoid any dirt and dust in your home
- Placing their tools on padded mats to protect the floors and counters from any damage
- Highly experienced and skilled
- Polite and on time
- Diagnosing and clearly explaining the problem before initiating any service
- Quickly and correctly performing the appliance care
The Guest Mentality approach is something we embody because we know that if we were to invite someone to our home for appliance service and care, we would want them to be respectful, conscientious, and professional.
Only OEM Parts
At Andy’s Appliance Repair, part of what sets our appliance service apart is the fact that we only use genuine OEM parts from the manufacture of the appliance. Using the proper OEM parts that came on the appliance originally is important for giving your appliance the best possible chance at running perfectly — for longer. Other third-party parts may not have the same fit or quality. When we fix appliances, we treat them as if they are our own. This means that we want to fix it properly the first time so that you won’t need any more appliance repair service for years to come.
One-Year Parts and Labor Guarantee
We stand by our work at Andy’s Appliance Repair, and we want you to believe in our work as well. In order to provide confidence in our appliance service, we offer industry-leading one-year parts and labor guarantee. We are confident in our technicians’ work and the parts that are used, and we wanted to give you the same confidence by offering our warranty. Learn more by contacting us today!
Though our appliance service has grown since 1971, we offer the same level of care at every location we serve in eastern Nebraska. We have grown to seven different locations, all offering the same level of service you’d expect from Andy’s Appliance Repair. Our different locations as of today are:
- Omaha – The largest city we serve — and still growing!
- Lincoln – The original Andy’s!
- Elkhorn – Over 45 years of appliance service!
- Gretna – Speedy same-day service!
- Council Bluff – Core of the great American midwest!
- Papillion – 2018 Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner!
- Bellvue – Services both Nebraska and our close neighbor, Iowa!