What to Expect During Your Service Appointment
According to the CDC, the coronavirus is thought to spread mainly from person-to person contact or interaction. To ensure the safety of our customers and employees Andy’s Appliance is taking the following measures and precautions:
- Our customer service team will ask questions if you or anyone in your home has been diagnosed with COVID-19, has any symptoms of the virus, has come into contact with someone diagnosed with the virus or has travel outside of the state in the last 14 days, or if anyone is in self-quarantine.
- Our technicians will call when they are on the way to your home. If any of the answers to the questions have changed, please tell them. If there is an issue we will call you and reschedule the appointment.
- When our technicians arrive we will follow the CDC guidelines of social separation and we will not shake hands but rather ask that we maintain a 6 foot separation between our technician and anyone in the home.
- Our technicians wear PPE including gloves, shoe coverings and wash their hands before and after every job. They also have masks and will wear them in many cases but you may ask that they wear the mask in your house if you choose.
- We will send your receipt via email and not have you sign so that we can maintain the social distancing.
Our technicians and customer service folks have been asked to not come to work if they feel ill or are experiencing any of the coronavirus symptoms.
In addition, our store front is closed to customers at this time in an extra effort to be safe. We are happy to provide parts for those folks who rather do it yourself. We can take your parts order over the phone and then will drop ship the parts directly to your home and generally will only take a couple of days.