When your oven stops working great home cooked meals come to a stop. Baking your favorite casserole or putting together a batch of chocolate chip cookies is no longer an option. A new oven can cost hundreds of dollars depending on the model. High end ovens can cost over a $1,000.
The good news is if your oven stops working it doesn’t mean you need to spend the money on a new one. Andy’s Appliance Repair’s factory certified oven techs can repair your oven on the same day and save you time money, and keep your favorite baked dishes available.
When Do You Need Oven Repair Service?
- Oven Not Heating – A defective heating element can cause your oven to heat at the wrong temperature, or stop heating entirely.
- Temperature Sensor Bulb – When the oven’s temperature sensor bulb is out the oven will not heat at the right temperature. It may just be loose, or burned out.
- Faulty Igniter – Gas ovens have igniters that start the flame. If you’re oven isn’t lighting then you may need to get your igniter replaced.
- Bad Selector Switch – A selector switch changes your settings between setting like bake and broil. If that switch is faulty you won’t be able to switch settings.
- Faulty Relay – Oven relays burn out over time. Once burnt out, you will not be able to heat your oven.