When your warming drawer stops working timing dinner and dinner parties gets complicated. When the kids are at practice your warming drawer comes in handy. When you’re preparing a large meal for guests and holidays a warmer drawer is a life saver.
A new warming drawer can cost hundreds or well over a thousand dollars depending on the model. The good news is if your warming drawer stops working it doesn’t mean you need to break your budget on a new one. Andy’s Appliance Repair’s factory certified warming drawer techs can repair your warming drawer on the same day and save you time, money, and hopefully your food.
When Do You Need Warming Drawer Repair Service?
There are a variety of common warming drawer issues that can warrant a service call and repair for your warming drawer. Here’s a list of some of the most common reasons you might need a warming drawer repair:
- Warming drawer isn’t leveled properly – This could be because of poor installation. Make sure the bottom is level or place a level at the bottom of the device.
- Warming drawer isn’t operating – Check whether it’s plugged in tightly into the outlet. It may also be possible that your service wiring isn’t complete. You’ll need to contact a professional warming repair and maintenance service provider.
- Can’t move the warming drawer easily – This may be because cabinets are built in too tightly. You’ll need to contact your installer to help you with this.
- Warming drawer won’t close – This could be because the warming unit isn’t leveled properly.
- Warming drawer suddenly shuts off – This could be caused by a faulty thermostat. If not, you’ll have to remove the drawer case and take off the top panel. You’re going to need professional help with this.